Registration is open.
You’ve come this far. Don’t stop now.
*There is a junior discount (age 13- 18) of 20%. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the discount code.
Online registration closes Friday the 29th at midnight. If you like to guarantee yourself an event t-shirt, you must register by Tuesday the 19th. See picture of t-shirt below.
*groups of 5 or more get 15% off registration
Please note: Rebecca’s Private Idaho offers no refunds for your registration should you not be able to attend, regardless of how good your reason is. We will open up transfers in early summer, at which time you can sell your spot on our Facebook page and we’ll swap it out for a modest fee.
What does that registration get me? Glad you asked.
- A chance to experience a corner of the world like a local, in a place that few people really know, all from the saddle of your bike
- A fully timed course, no matter what route option you select
- Road closure on the first 4 miles of the course to get us out of town safely
- A series (you’ll hit ‘em 5 times) of fully staffed and stocked rest stops with tons of food
- A Rebecca’s Private Idaho gift bag at registration
- A Rebecca’s Private Idaho commemorative t-shirt, suitable for framing, but you should probably just wear it a lot
- A lovingly crafted post-ride meal from any one of our multiple local food vendors
- A cold, refreshing, taste-like-the-first-one-you-sipped-when-Dad-wasn’t-looking PBR. If you prefer it hurled at you from across the table, that can be arranged.
- A pleasant post-ride decompression in downtown Ketchum, featuring live music, food, drink, awards, and, most importantly, a place to sit down.