We are planning for a bigger & better 2015!
Registration will open soon-
Sign up for the newsletter and be the first to know!
What does that registration get me? Glad you asked.
- A chance to experience a corner of the world like a local, in a place that few people really know, all from the saddle of your bike
- A fully timed course, no matter what route option you select
- Road closure on the first 4 miles of the course to get us out of town safely
- A series (you’ll hit ‘em 5 times) of fully staffed and stocked rest stops with tons of food
- A Rebecca’s Private Idaho gift bag at registration
- A Rebecca’s Private Idaho commemorative t-shirt, suitable for framing, but you should probably just wear it a lot
- A lovingly crafted post-ride meal from any one of our multiple local food vendors
- A cold, refreshing, taste-like-the-first-one-you-sipped-when-Dad-wasn’t-looking PBR. If you prefer it hurled at you from across the table, that can be arranged.
- A pleasant post-ride decompression in downtown Ketchum, featuring live music, food, drink, awards, and, most importantly, a place to sit down.
this site designed and produced by Bike Monkey and Joshua Talbot Design