Waiver & Release of Liability
By joining the RPI Challenge Membership you agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death. While particular skills, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist.
2. I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from the negligence of Rusch Ventures LLC or Rebecca’s Private Idaho and I assume full responsibility for my participation.
3. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my participation, I will remove myself from participation.
4. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, hereby release, indemnify, and hold harmless Rebecca Rusch, Rusch Ventures LLC, Rebecca’s Private Idaho and its officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used for the activity, with respect to any and all injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property associated with my presence or participation, whether or not arising from the negligence of any of these, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. I have read this release of liability and assumption of risk, I fully understand its terms, I understand that I have given up substantial rights by agreeing, and I join RPI Challenge membership freely and voluntarily without any inducement.